• Oracle Solution Architect for clients and partners assisting in the mapping, construction of Business Cases and Roadmap of implementation of Oracle solutions.
• Oracle Database Administrator with strong performance in 24X7 critical environments and VLDB’s since 2000. Oracle ACE Associate since 2017.
• Knowledge in environments Linux, Unix and Windows. Experience in Hospital environments 24X7.
• Advanced knowledge in backup and recovery.
• High Availability implementation and administration using RAC, ASM and ASMFD, DataGuard and DGBroker, flashback and GoldenGate.
• Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c and 13c installation and administration.
• Knowledge in PaaS (Platform as a Service) in Oracle Cloud, especially in Database Cloud Service and Oracle Backup Cloud Service.
• OTN writing (Oracle Technology Network), Owner of blog “ORA Dicas”, speaker and and administrator of group “DBA Brasil”.
• University teacher at database administration and High Availability.
Data Guard – Do you really use his full potential?
Do you really know what a Data Guard is? Do you know the difference between a physical and a logical standby? You know what a Switchover or a Switchback? How do you do a FAR-SYNC? Meet some basic concepts that not every DBA knows, but should…
Você sabe realmente o que é um Data Guard? Sabe a diferença entre um standby físico e lógico? Sabe o que é um Switchover ou um Switchback? Como se faz um FAR-SYNC? Conheça alguns conceitos básicos que nem todo DBA conhece, mas deveria…