- Oracle ACE Associate since November 2017.
- Oracle DBA with strong performance in 24X7 critical environments and VLDB’s since 2000.
- Sênior Oracle DBA (9i, 10g, 11g, 12c), PostgreSQL (8.x, 9x).
- Knowledge in environments Linux, Unix and Windows.
- Advanced knowledge in backup and recovery.
- Graduated in Software Engineer in 2005 and specialization in Oracle Database Administration in 2008.
- Writer of OTN (Oracle Technology Network), Owner of blog “ORA Dicas” and coordinator of “DBA Brasil”.
- Sênior Oracle DBA at Rede Impar.
How to execute pdb cloning and restore operations with RMAN and flashback in Oracle 12cR2
In this session, we will talk about cloning and restore operations using RMAN and flashback technology. Let’s run some demo routines in Oracle 12cR2 around this important activity for DBAs like:
- Hot Clone PDB
- Flashback Restore Point (using Restore Point and timestamp)
- Flashback Database
- RMAN Restore Point
- Restore PITR – PDB
- Restore PITR – CDB
- Restore Full – PDB
- Restore Full – CDB
- Backup Full
- Backup PDB